Copper Wire for Core Material of Micro-catheter Tube
This is copper wire for micro-catheters developed to focus on releasability from resin and reduction of wire surface contamination.
- High precision copper wire with a wire diameter tolerance of ±0.005mm, suitable for micro-catheters.
- Wire drawing performed for your desired wire diameter in increments of 0.01mm according to the inner diameter of the catheter tube.
- Improved releasability from resin compared with conventional products in the drawing process of copper wire.
- Wiping finish performed to reduce surface contamination of copper wire.
- We also receive small orders with short delivery time for prototyping or other applications.
- Core material of micro-catheter tube
|Product Name||Copper Wire for Catheter Tube|
|Stretch Ratio||20％ or over|
|Material||Tough pitch copper|
|Finishing||Bright annealing and Wiping surface|