Our galvanized steel wire “Mac Wire”, having excellent corrosion resistance and uniform plating color with gloss, is a VA suggested material not requiring post-plating.
- “Mac Wire” we have supplied for leading domestic and overseas manufacturers as precision spring materials for over 35 years.
- “Mac Wire” with high wire diameter accuracy and circularity.
- Also available for products focusing on appearance with beautiful glossy silver color.
- Superior in corrosion resistance against steel wire surfaces with the galvanized plating characteristics.
- Effective for eliminating problems, such as tangling of springs and plating defects that may occur after post-plating.
- Chrome-free and environmentally friendly pure galvanized steel wire.
- Recommended for substitutions, having more excellent spring strength and setting resistance than stainless steel wire.
- Available from an order of one piece with our instant delivery system to respond to your needs for prototyping and quick orders.
- Enabling wire diameter drawing in increments of 0.001mm to support your desired wire diameter, such as the inch size.
- Precision springs for items, such as precision parts, office automation equipment, on-vehicle equipment, and communication terminals
- Small coil springs for stationery, such as ballpoint pens and staplers
- Strings for string instruments
- Machine tool applications
1. Galvanized Hard Drawn Steel Wire
|Mac Wire 80
|JIS G3521 SW-C
|0.001mm or less
2. Galvanized Piano Wire
|Mac Wire PA / Mac Wire PB / Mac Wire PH
|JIS G3522 SWP-A / JIS G3522 SWP-B / SWP-H
|0.001mm or less
* The SWP-H wire diameter range is 0.05mm–0.19mm.